The protection of your personal data is very important for this company, which is why this PRIVACY NOTICE, prepared to comply with the Federal Law on Protection of personal data held by individuals, is intended to inform you of the type of personal data that we collect from you, how we use, manage and take advantage of them, and with whom we share them.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
As a worker in some of our activities, we may request information regarding:
• Personal information: Name, age, address, telephone, sex, date of birth, nationality, who you live with, height, weight, people who depend on you, marital status.
• Official proofs that prove your identity: IMSS numbers, CURP, RFC, Military Card, Passport, class and driver’s license number, as well as a letter of no criminal record.
• State of health and personal habits: State of health, chronic diseases, practice of a sport, belongs to a sports club, favorite hobby and its goal in life.
• Family information: Name, address, occupation of your father, mother, wife (or) and children.
• School information: Name, address, period and title received in: Elementary, Middle, High School, Professional, Commercial or others. As well as studies currently being carried out.
• Data from previous and current jobs: Period that you rendered your services, company name, address, telephone number, position held, salaries, reason for separation, name of your boss and references, this of the last 4 jobs.
• Personal references: Name, address, telephone numbers, occupation and time to get to know him. 3 references.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
This company collects your personal data for the following purposes:
• Confirm your identity
• Understand your job needs
• Provide security to this company and our clients.
• Prepare procedures such as: employment contract, IMSS, INFONAVIT, credentials and procedures with our clients.
• Profile of the position to perform
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
Your personal data is processed by:
• Personnel from the Human Talent, Project Management and Finance department of this company, to prepare their employment contract, internal credentials, procedures with Social Security and Infonavit, letters, payrolls, schedules and routes.
• The client: access to the plants, identification credentials, confirm their identity, confirm the legality of their stay within their facilities in accordance with their policies.
HOW CAN YOU LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION?
You cannot limit the use of your personal information because it is essential for your recruitment and monitoring during your stay at this company. More informal in email: email@example.com
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS, RECTIFY, CANCEL OR OPPOSE THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
The exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition or renewal of consent may be carried out by submitting a written request at our address addressed to the manager of the Human Talent department.
HOW TO KNOW THE CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE?
This privacy notice may undergo modifications, changes or updates, so we are committed to keeping you informed of such situation through any of the following means:
• Systems or web platforms.
• Post in the office
• In the first communication we have with you after the change.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, you can direct it to:firstname.lastname@example.org
The postal address to the manager of the Human Talent department and / or General Management.